Design and engineering work can often be a complicated process involving multiple parties with extremely high expectations. In an ever evolving industry with intense scrutiny and rigid demands,design professionals are facing increased risk of litigation.
To ensure the appropriate parties are protected, it is important to tailor coverage to adequately limit your clients exposure to the risks related to their professional services. As a leading wholesale insurance provider, Burns & Wilcox can connect you to Architects and Engineers E&O Coverage, which provides clients with financial restitution when held liable for errors, omissions, professional negligence, remediation or other design related risks.
The quick response team at Burns & Wilcox understands the specific issues your clients face and can provide instantaneous, intelligent solutions.
Coverage Details and Features
- Deductibles as low as $2,500 ($0 available on some classes)
- Premium starting at $1,500
- Worldwide coverage available
- Specific job excess
- Contingent Pollution coverage (including mold)
- Contingent bodily injury and property damage
- Technology products and services coverage available by endorsement
- General Liability package for some classes
- Personal Injury included
- Punitive damage/most favorable jurisdiction (where insurable)
- Independent contractor coverage
- Duty to defend/pay on behalf of wording
- Licensed Architects
- Electrical, Civil, Mechanical, HVAC/Plumbing, Structural Engineers
- Land Surveyors
- Interior design services
- Landscape Architects
- Construction Manager/Project Managers
- Oil/Gas/Geo/Soil Engineers
- Forensic Construction
- LEED/Energy Consultants/Designers
- Inspection companies
- Residential and/or condo exposure
- Joint Ventures
At Burns & Wilcox our expertise becomes your expertise. Our marketing materials are designed to help you give your clients what they want to hear – yes to almost any hard-to-place-risk.
Landscape contractor. Design build, $1M Contractors Professional, Contingent BI/PD and CPL
Process control/chemical engineer. $1M/$1M AE Professional, Tech Services/Product Coverage with Contingent CPL/BI/PD
Applications for this product may vary. Please click below to find the office nearest to you for assistance.Office Locations