The risk of property damage on a construction site is a significant concern for project owners, building owners, developers, contractors and subcontractors. This damage can result in severe, unexpected costs which can delay the building process or halt it entirely. Builder’s Risk Insurance (often referred to as Course of Construction, Construction All Risk, and Contractor’s All Risk Insurance) provides a specialized form of insurance designed to insure buildings or projects against repair or replacement costs while they are under construction and, in some cases, for a specified period afterwards.
Coverage Details and Features
- Residential or commercial ground-up construction or renovation
- Corporate Named Insured’s are eligible including Trust’s and LLC’s
- Up to $5M liability offered with a licensed/insured contractoror higher liability limits available
- Protection class 9 and 10’s eligible
- Theft of Building Materials up to $100,000 or higher
- Mountain and brush properties are eligible
- Different term options available
- Non-licensed General Contractors with construction experience considered
- Owners acting as the General Contractors can be considered
- Can be written for renovations including structural renovations
- Property Coverage available in basic, broad, or special form
- Reimbursement available in the form of replacement cost or actual cash value
- Property Coverage includes building plus renovations
- Project Owners
- Building Owners
At Burns & Wilcox our expertise becomes your expertise. Our marketing materials are designed to help you give your clients what they want to hear – yes to almost any hard-to-place-risk.
Builders Risk: Applications
Please choose the application that best fits your needs.
If you need additional assistance please contact your local office.Office Locations