Contractors, photographers and landscapers couldn’t do their job if they weren’t able to bring the tools of their trade with them. However, standard property insurance doesn’t cover equipment when it’s off site or in transit. Without the proper insurance in place, commercial operations can be exposed to costly repairs or replacement when their equipment is damaged or destroyed. Contractor’s Equipment Coverage can help limit the impact to your clients’ bottom line when accidents happen.
Burns & Wilcox can provide access to specialty insurance tailored to your clients’ commercial needs. Our experts can provide the appropriate policy that will cover equipment damaged from fire, flood, vandalism, lightening and many other risks.
Coverage Details and Features
- Inland marine coverage for property which also involves an element of transportation
- Broad underwriting appetite
- Package policies available to include other lines of business such as property and general liability
- All Risk Coverage or Specified Perils Coverage on Scheduled Items Available
- Contractors Construction Equipment
- Environmental Equipment
- Agricultural Equipment
- Medical Diagnostic Equipment
- Cameras, Props & Movie Equipment
- Musical Instruments
- Wide variety of other types of property that may be transported from one location to another
At Burns & Wilcox our expertise becomes your expertise. Our marketing materials are designed to help you give your clients what they want to hear – yes to almost any hard-to-place-risk.
Applications for this product may vary. Please click below to find the office nearest to you for assistance.Office Locations