Many are aware of the value of investing in secondary homes. It could be a cottage by a lake, a condominium in the heart of downtown or a luxury villa on the beach. As more people are searching for rental properties, your secondary homes become more than just a property investment, it becomes a new source of income. However, rental and secondary homes require different insurance coverage than your typical owner-occupied homes. A property owner can be held personally liable for injuries to tenants and their visitors or for any accidental damage to their property. Ensure your clients have the right coverage in place to protect against loss of income and issues related to tenants and guest liability.
Rentals and Secondary Homes Coverage through Burns & Wilcox provides access to appropriate coverage catered to your clients’ unique needs for their rentals and secondary homes.
Coverage Details and Features
- Flexible limits to meet all needs
- Property management companies can be included as an additional insured
- Supporting business not required
- Additional sublimits available for water damage and sewer backup
- Can be written on a comprehensive, broad or standard form
- Available for owners with private lenders
- Coastal homes
- Lakeshore homes
- Mountain homes
- Secondary Homes
- Seasonal homes
- Homes in remote areas
- Corporate and LLC titled properties
At Burns & Wilcox our expertise becomes your expertise. Our marketing materials are designed to help you give your clients what they want to hear – yes to almost any hard-to-place-risk.