Truckers General Liability Coverage through Burns & Wilcox
The Transportation Center of Excellence offers unrivaled expertise and coverage
With the amount of professional truck drivers on the road in the Canada, it is essential that the right insurance coverage is in place. As a long-haul or for-hire trucker, a career on the road opens your vehicle to risk of costly damage or repairs. Truckers General Liability insurance covers accidents in parking lots, rest stops, and while loading or unloading. It can also cover risks like theft and vandalism.
Truckers General Liability Coverage through Burns & Wilcox can provide access to coverage for businesses whose operations involve the transportation of goods. The specialty insurance experts at the Burns & Wilcox Transportation Center of Excellence can help underwrite the difficult-to-place transportation risks including long-haul trucking accounts.
Coverage Details and Features
- Available coverages vary by class
- Stop Gap coverage
- Employee Benefits coverage
- Coverage extension for Loading and Unloading
- Mis-delivery of products coverage
- Blanket additional insured
- Waiver of subrogation
- Monoline policies available
- Package policies available
- Excess layers available
- Composite rate available for select accounts
- Admitted and non-admitted policies available
- Dump Trucks
- Tank Trucks
- Refrigerated Trucks
- Dry Vans
- Containerized Freight
At Burns & Wilcox our expertise becomes your expertise. Our marketing materials are designed to help you give your clients what they want to hear – yes to almost any hard-to-place-risk.