Whether it’s the unique bubble hood, the discontinued aluminum wheels or that wood grain steering wheel no longer available on the market – a collector car is a one-of-a-kind investment that is worth more than just dollars and cents to the owner. It’s their joy and something they do not want to lose to unforeseen damage. Without the proper insurance, your clients are taking a chance with their collector vehicles.
Collector Cars Coverage through Burns & Wilcox provides access to protection for your clients’ antique and collector cars.
Coverage Details and Features
- Package policy in conjunction with High Value Homeowners Coverage
- Includes towing costs and 24-hour roadside assistance
- Payments for stolen spare parts included
- Includes glass coverage with no deductible
- Physical damage coverage available while driving abroad
- Additional vehicles are automatically covered for up to 30 days
(including but not limited to)
- Antiques and classic cars
- Muscle cars and street rods
- Custom cars and exotic cars
- Kit cars
- Vintage race vehicles
At Burns & Wilcox our expertise becomes your expertise. Our marketing materials are designed to help you give your clients what they want to hear – yes to almost any hard-to-place-risk.
Applications for this product may vary. Please click below to find the office nearest to you for assistance.Office Locations