With major environmental events such as pipeline spills and climate change drawing daily media attention, the general public is increasingly, aware of contractors’ responsibilities to protect the environment and manage the disposal of hazardous material. If potentially dangerous chemicals are accidentally released into the air or contaminate the soil, contractors can be held liable for the resulting damages to the environment. As a result, many organizations are now contractually required to obtain insurance packages that specifically address pollution when they’re hired to do a job.
Burns & Wilcox, a leading provider in specialty insurance, can provide your clients with access to Contractors Pollution Liability. Providing smart solutions for all of your clients, Burns & Wilcox has thebreadth of experience your contractor clients need.
Coverage Details and Features
• Annual & Project specific policies available
• $25 million or higher limit capacity
• Up-to-Date Blanket Additional Insured, Completed Operations; Primary and Non-Contributory; Waiver of Subrogation
• Transportation Liability including loading and unloading
• Non-Owned Disposal Site Coverage
• Claims Made or Occurrence form
• Mould coverage available
(including but not limited to)
- General Contractors
- HVAC/Mechanical Contractors
- Demolition Contractors
- Street and Road Contractors
- Janitorial Services
- Pesticide and Fertilizer Applications
- Electrical and Plumbing Contractors
- Non-Oil and Gas Drilling
- Restoration Contractors
- Storage Tank Installers
- Remediation and Abatement Contractors
At Burns & Wilcox our expertise becomes your expertise. Our marketing materials are designed to help you give your clients what they want to hear – yes to almost any hard-to-place-risk.