General contractors play an important and complex role in any construction project. Accidents, timelines, change orders, contract administration and more can result in costly disruptions to business operations or even legal claims. General Contractors Coverage through Burns & Wilcox is available for contractors who have administrative or managerial responsibility for construction projects. We can provide insurance coverage for commercial contractors with protection against a range of potential common claims, including bodily injury, property damage or personal injury.
Coverage Details and Features
- Flexible limits to meet all needs
- Primary General Liability coverage available
- Blanket additional insured endorsement available
- Medical payments coverage available
- Property coverage available in broad or named perils form
- Property coverage includes business income, equipment, valuable papers and more
- Reimbursement available in the form of replacement cost or actual cash value
(including but not limited to)
At Burns & Wilcox our expertise becomes your expertise. Our marketing materials are designed to help you give your clients what they want to hear – yes to almost any hard-to-place-risk.
Applications for this product may vary. Please click below to find the office nearest to you for assistance.Office Locations