Advancements in procedures and treatments have opened a window of opportunities for businesses in the health and beauty sector. However, this recent industry boom comes with unique risks.
One hair salon recently paid $250,000 to settle a claim stemming from an improper treatment that left a client permanently scarred. Medical spas are also at risk due to the types of face and body procedures they offer. Botox, laser treatments, acid peels, chemical peels, microdermabrasion and other services can lead to serious injuries if not performed by a qualified professional with adequate training and experience.
Health and Beauty Coverage is designed to protect your clients in the event that their services result in injuries or property damages.
Coverage Details and Features
- Package Medical Malpractice and Commercial General Liability
- Property coverage as low as $250
- $2M and $5M (and up) limits of Liability options available
(including but not limited to)
- Manicure and Pedicures
- Hair Cutting
- Laser Hair Removal
- Relaxation Massage, Holistic Massage, Aromatherapy Massage
- Hydrotherapy Salt Floatation Chambers
- Permanent and Non-Permanent Makeup
- Intense Pulse Light Therapy
- Prescription Weight Loss
- Holistic Vitamins
- Teaching Operations
- Independent contractors
- Non-physician employed staff