We all have those items in our home that mean the most to us; whether it is that prized bottle of wine, a rare autograph from a sports player, or your grandmother’s pearls. Most of the time, these special items also require special coverage that picks up where traditional home insurance leaves off and includes provisions for special personal assets, including fine art, jewelry, silverware, antiques, sports cards, or other unique collections.
As a leader in providing access to excess and specialty insurance coverage, Burns & Wilcox can connect your client to a Personal Articles Floater (PAF), which boosts the limits of the typical homeowner’s policy. Protecting what you cherish most!
Coverage Details and Features
- Reimbursement available in form of replacement cost or actual cash value
- Single items eligible for coverage
- Scheduled or blanket coverage available
- Breakage coverage available for fine arts
- Optional earthquake coverage available
- Agreed value available
- Policies from “A” rated carriers in admitted and non-admitted markets
- Includes Breakage for fine arts
- Limited or Broad Form coverage available for musical instruments
- Contents in storage coverage covers named perils and protects against burglary
(including but not limited to)
- Extremely valuable heirlooms
- Fine art
- Musical instruments
- Sports cards
- Wine collections
- Other collections and collectibles
Ask an Expert
At Burns & Wilcox our expertise becomes your expertise. Our marketing materials are designed to help you give your clients what they want to hear – yes to almost any hard-to-place-risk.