Generally physical damage to an automobile results from colliding with another object or the overturning of the vehicle. However, fire, explosion, theft, vandalism, malicious mischief, windstorm, hail, earthquake or floods can also cause physical damage to commercial vehicles. To limit the exposure to costly repairs, physical damage insurance can be tailored by specific peril or named peril coverage.
Physical Damage Insurance through Burns & Wilcox provides coverage for large fleets to small vehicles. As a leading provider of wholesale insurance, Burns & Wilcox can provide access to unique coverage tailored to the needs of each of your clients to protect them from financial damages resulting from claims related to their business operations.
Coverage Details and Features
- $3,500 minimum premium
- Direct physical damage on all-risk basis
- Need MVRs and signed application to bind risk
- Various deductible options
- Fleet coverage on an annual reporting basis
- Only need a schedule and loss run to quote
- Competitive alternative to an auto package
- Forest fire fighting expense
- Fire suppression expenses liability
(including but not limited to)
- Power units
- Long haul and short haul truckers
- Any fleet size can be covered
- Owned trailers
- Non-owned trailers
- Trucks with attached equipment
At Burns & Wilcox our expertise becomes your expertise. Our marketing materials are designed to help you give your clients what they want to hear – yes to almost any hard-to-place-risk.