Watercraft Coverage through Burns & Wilcox
Providing coverage to mitigate costly repairs and liability exposures
Once the weekend comes, Canadians all over the country make their way to the closest body of water for fun and recreation. When navigating a boat or personal watercraft, your clients need to know they have the right insurance coverage. We have the coverages your clients need to keep them afloat.
Burns & Wilcox can provide access to Watercraft Coverage for recreational vessels to help with the costly repercussions of an accident. Coupled with our fast submission response time and low minimum premiums, Burns & Wilcox is one of the leading providers for excess and specialty insurance.
Coverage Details and Features
- Yachts, mega yachts, and super yachts
- Cabin cruisers and trawlers
- High performance boats up to 120mph
- House boats
- Sail boats
- Corporately titled vessels
- Vessels flagged in other countries
- Includes options of worldwide navigation coverage
- Hulls with high values up to $200million
- P&L in excess of $5million
- Crew coverage
- Charter / Bareboat use
At Burns & Wilcox our expertise becomes your expertise. Our marketing materials are designed to help you give your clients what they want to hear – yes to almost any hard-to-place-risk.