Burns & Wilcox can provide Site Pollution Liability Coverage that can respond to cleanup costs, property damage and third party bodily injury associated with pollution arising from business operations. Contact us for solutions to manage your clients’ complex pollution risks.
Coverage Details and Features
- Pre-existing and new pollutions conditions coverage available for cleanup costs, bodily injury and property damage as well as legal defense costs
- Coverage for on-site and off-site pollution conditions, for first party and third party claimants
- $25 million or higher limit capacity, policy terms up to 10 years
- Coverage for all types of contaminants, including mould, asbestos, lead, radioactive contamination
(including but not limited to)
- Service Stations
- Residential and Commercial Property Managers
- Card Lock Facilities
- Transportation Loading Facilities
- Real Estate Transactions
At Burns & Wilcox our expertise becomes your expertise. Our marketing materials are designed to help you give your clients what they want to hear – yes to almost any hard-to-place-risk.