At a marine terminal vessels can dock to load, unload or temporarily hold cargo in storage while awaiting further transit. During this process, the cargo can be damaged or lost resulting in costly third-party litigation for the terminal operator. Obtaining the proper insurance can limit the exposure to financial damage resulting from liability claims.
Terminal Operators Legal Liability Coverage provides marine terminal operators coverage against liability for loss or damage to cargo and to the property of others while being housed at their facilities.The Marine Center of Excellence at Burns & Wilcox has the access to the products and knowledge required to help you create the right policy to meet the needs of specific risks of your clients.
Coverage Details and Features
- Access to Domestic & London Markets
- Canadian Wide Representation
- In-house claims adjusting
- Target classes include Freight Forwarders and Load/Transportation Brokers
- Freight Forwarders Legal Liability (As Agent)
- Freight Forwarders Legal Liability (As Principal)
- Freight Forwarders Legal Liability (As NVOCC)
- Freight Forwarders Contingent Cargo Liability
- Errors & Omissions sub-limit (subject to an annual aggregate)
- Warehouseman's Legal Liability
At Burns & Wilcox our expertise becomes your expertise. Our marketing materials are designed to help you give your clients what they want to hear – yes to almost any hard-to-place-risk.
Applications for this product may vary. Please click below to find the office nearest to you for assistance.Office Locations