On May 25, 2018, the enactment of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) brings added exposure for any business with the potential of collecting personally-identifiable information on European Union (EU) citizens. Businesses who violate GDPR can lose up to 4 percent of revenue – not profit – with a cap of $31.3 million.
The stringent set of security and data processing standards protects the fundamental rights and freedoms of EU citizens’ personal privacy. Personal information being broadly defined constitutes an increased need for proper cyber coverage.
Burns & Wilcox can provide Cyber Liability Coverage and consultative resources to help ensure your clients are in compliance with evolving cyber regulations that carry hefty penalty fees.
Coverage Details and Features
- Coverage for First Party Notification Costs & Breach Resolution
- Third Party Liability
- Brand & Reputation Protection following a Privacy Breach
- Business Interruption following system failure
- Consequential Business Interruption Loss in the event a Service Provider goes down
- Broad Voluntary Breach Notification
- Cyber Extortion Coverage including Ransomware
- Coverage for PCI DSS Fines, Penalties & Assessment Costs
- Regulatory Defence & Penalties
- Cyber Crime Coverage including Social Engineering and Telephone Fraud
Questions to Ask
At Burns & Wilcox our expertise becomes your expertise. Our marketing materials are designed to help you give your clients what they want to hear – yes to almost any hard-to-place-risk.
One of the nations’ largest clinical health information networks $5M limit written excess of a primary $10M limit
Health care administrators $1M limit with $5K retention
Software distributor $20M limits. 4 carriers stacked at $5M limits each
Grocery store with ecommerce $1M limit with $25K retention
Outpatient mental health. $1M limit
Accountant. $5M limit
Management consultant. $5M limit
Applications for this product may vary. Please click below to find the office nearest to you for assistance.Office Locations