A ride-sharing company was recently ordered to pay a record-breaking $148 million to settle claims over a data breach that exposed personal information of more than 25 million of its users.
These events are occurring with increasing severity and frequency, making protection for businesses more of a necessity now than ever before. In fact, 87 percent of Canadian companies suffered at least one security breach in 2017.
Cyber and Privacy Coverage from Burns & Wilcox is uniquely designed to safeguard against today’s growing risks.
Coverage Details and Features
- Coverage for First Party Notification Costs & Breach Resolution
- Third Party Liability
- Brand & Reputation Protection following a Privacy Breach
- Business Interruption following system failure
- Consequential Business Interruption Loss in the event a Service Provider goes down
- Broad Voluntary Breach Notification
- Cyber Extortion Coverage including Ransomware
- Coverage for PCI DSS Fines, Penalties & Assessment Costs
- Regulatory Defence & Penalties
- Cyber Crime Coverage including Social Engineering and Telephone Fraud
Questions to Ask
At Burns & Wilcox our expertise becomes your expertise. Our marketing materials are designed to help you give your clients what they want to hear – yes to almost any hard-to-place-risk.
One of the nations’ largest clinical health information networks $5M limit written excess of a primary $10M limit
Health care administrators $1M limit with $5K retention
Software distributor $20M limits. 4 carriers stacked at $5M limits each
Grocery store with ecommerce $1M limit with $25K retention
Outpatient mental health. $1M limit
Accountant. $5M limit
Management consultant. $5M limit
Applications for this product may vary. Please click below to find the office nearest to you for assistance.Office Locations