There are a multitude of components involved in the operation of a farm or ranch. Buildings, machinery and equipment are all integral to a successful agribusiness, but do not come without risk. With operating expenses costing hundreds of thousands of dollars, it is important to obtain adequate coverage against potential losses.
Burns & Wilcox, a leading wholesale insurance provider, can connect you with Farm and Ranch Owners Coverage tailored to your clients’ needs. Our experts can provide access to the appropriate policy that will cover your clients’ personal dwelling, barn, farm equipment, crops, and more.
Coverage Details and Features
- Property coverage available in broad and basic form
- Coverage for dwellings, barns, and farm structures
- Coverage for personal property and farm property
- Personal liability for owner occupancies
- Program features:
- Minimum underlying liability limit of $300,000 CSL
- Limits of liability up to $10M
- $25,000 of excess uninsured/underinsured motorists coverage included in the base premium
- Additional excess motorists coverage limits are available
- Coverage for farm vehicles
- Product eligibility:
- Up to 250 head of cattle
- Farm locations leased to others
- Underlying coverage on a farm owners or equivalent form
- Drivers with poor driving records are eligible
- Operators under 23 and over 69 are eligible
Ask an Expert
At Burns & Wilcox our expertise becomes your expertise. Our marketing materials are designed to help you give your clients what they want to hear – yes to almost any hard-to-place-risk.
Applications for this product may vary. Please click below to find the office nearest to you for assistance.Office Locations