An electronics company recently paid $3.7 million in a settlement after producing internet-connected TVs that automatically tracked what consumers were watching and transmitted the data to its servers. Organizations are at greater risk for negligence claims and regulatory violations as cyber security and privacy measures are not keeping pace with advancements in technology.
Global IT spending is projected to reach $2.65 trillion by 2020, illustrating an enormous opportunity for you to capitalize by securing protection for your clients.
Technology Errors and Omission (E&O) Coverage from Burns & Wilcox can provide your clients with financial protection when held liable for errors, omissions or negligence in relation to their work involving hardware, software, the web and IT services.
Coverage Details and Features
- Liability limits as high as needed
- Minimum premium of $600 for a $1 million limit
- Coverage is broadly defined for technology services with flexibility to include additional professions and services
- Combined E&O and General Liability form available
- Contingent Bodily Injury and Property Damage Coverage available in certain areas
(including but not limited to)
- Software and software services
- Information technology staffing and consulting
- Value added re-sellers of software and hardware
- Web services, Website design, Internet service providers and more
- Application Service Provider
- Tech wearables
Ask an Expert
At Burns & Wilcox our expertise becomes your expertise. Our marketing materials are designed to help you give your clients what they want to hear – yes to almost any hard-to-place-risk.
Dating website with $1M limits
App-based TPA for BCBS insurance prescription services with $2M limits