In today’s world, clients expect flawless, instantaneous results. With technology rapidly developing, consumer demands and expectations continue to rise. Whether providing tech services or products, it is important to obtain insurance to protect against the financial losses associated with litigation.
Technology Errors and Omission (E&O) Coverage from Burns & Wilcox can provide your clients with financial protection when held liable for errors, omissions or negligence in relation to their work involving hardware, software, the web and IT services.
Coverage Details and Features
- Liability limits as high as needed
- Minimum premium of $600 for a $1 million limit
- Coverage is broadly defined for technology services with flexibility to include additional professions and services
- Includes Data Privacy Coverage
- Optional first-party coverage for insured’s expenses to recover from unauthorized access
- Supplemental payments in addition to the limit for breach mitigation costs
- Combined E&O and General Liability form available
- Contingent Bodily Injury and Property Damage Coverage available in certain areas
(including but not limited to)
- Software and software services
- Information technology staffing and consulting
- Value added re-sellers of software and hardware
- Web services, Website design, Internet service providers and more
- Application Service Provider
- Tech wearables
Ask an Expert
At Burns & Wilcox our expertise becomes your expertise. Our marketing materials are designed to help you give your clients what they want to hear – yes to almost any hard-to-place-risk.
Dating website with $1M limits
App-based TPA for BCBS insurance prescription services with $2M limits