When operating an establishment that serves alcohol to patrons, the business owner is liable not only for their own actions, but for the actions of those they serve. When someone who has been served alcohol becomes injured or damages property, almost all states allow claims to be made against the establishment that served the alcohol. It is important that your clients are financially protected in cases where patrons are accidentally over-served or an underage individual is served.
Burns & Wilcox offers access to Liquor Liability Insurance that is designed for responsible vendors with a formal third-party server awareness training program.
Coverage Details and Features
- Flexible limits to meet all needs
- Excess/Umbrella coverage available
- Monoline or package policies available
- Low minimum premiums
- National availability
- Forcible ejection included in most cases
- Limits up to $2 million available (higher limits may be available upon request)
(including but not limited to)
- banquet facilities
- Country clubs
- private clubs
- fraternal clubs
- Retail stores
- retail distributors
- wholesale distributors
- unique operations such as off-premise caterers
At Burns & Wilcox our expertise becomes your expertise. Our marketing materials are designed to help you give your clients what they want to hear – yes to almost any hard-to-place-risk.